9/4/2021 5:00 PM
Hourly Rate dependant on experience £10-£12
There are two routes available to you, one where we need you to complete our Application Form and one where we want you to attach your own CV.
Thank you, and good luck.
One of our Group of Companies, a Luxury Holiday Lodge company, based in Carnaby, near Bridlington, are looking for an experienced Stores Person/Materials Controller. A brief Candidate Specification and Broad Duties are listed on the details page that you can click through to. Please only apply if you meet most of these criteria.
· Must have minimum 3-5 years working as a Stores Person/ Store Manager, ideally working in a construction, manufacturing environment.
· Must have own transport
· Must have Counterbalance Forklift licence
· Ideally with knowledge of building materials
· IT literate and used to booking goods in via computerised systems.
· Inspection of goods on receipt of delivery
· Handling and logging of goods
· Must be used to a fast-paced environment where demand for materials for production is high
· Stock Control
· Periodic Stock takes
· Must be very competent in checking goods in, recording shortages etc
· Well organised and can work on own initiative.
· Kepi International Construction - Carnaby Industrial Estate
· Hours of work Mon – Friday - Overtime available
· Holidays 20 days per annum
· Hourly Rate dependant on experience £10-£12
Please do not apply for the role unless you meet most of the criteria
· CV application only
We are only accepting applications from individuals direct. Agencies must not contact us.